“Shoes are always the most important thing for me because they are who you are. They change the way you walk, the way you move.”
Your shoes constitute the very foundation you stand on. This is enough of a reason to care about the footwear you choose to wear. If you choose poorly, it will cause you great discomfort. However, if you choose wisely, they confort you and make you look great.
Even though your footwear covers only a tiny part of your body, it still gets a disproportionately large amount of attention. Footwears make a modish statement of their own and have a major influence on your overall look. So, you must not ignore them!
Every man needs to have different types of footwear in his wardrobe. Your shoes must go well with the attire you are wearing. Given below is a list of different types of footwear you must have.
Types of shoes and when to wear them:
- Oxford Shoes: Any lace-up men’s shoes that doesn’t rise above the ankle and is made of leather is an Oxford. Black oxfords go well with all kinds of business suits while Brown oxfords look great with tweed suits and casual attires. They can be worn with everything from jeans to light suits.
- Slip-on Loafers: All slip-on shoes have a low cut like the Oxfords. But, they don’t have laces and are therefore appropriate for less formal outings. Just like oxfords, Slip-on Loafers also look great with most of your wardrobe.
- White leather Trainer: They have been dominating the streets for a few years now. These trainer sneakers with a bright white color are a must have for casual wear. They look good with almost everything from jeans, shorts, cargos, to chinos. Even though there are many other types of sneakers available in the market, you must buy these as they are trending and are here to stay.
- Leather Loafers: Different from the ones mentioned in the above section, these loafers are built with heavier rubber soles and and look good with casual outfits only.
- Leather Boots: Although there are many different variants of leather boots, it is recommend that you buy the classic lace-up leather ones as they look great with both formal and semi-formal attires, and provide more support as well as safety.
Hopefully, now you know enough about men’s footwear and will be able to pick the best for yourself.