A great, well-fitted Outerwear can make you stand out!
Outerwear is the clothing you wear on top of other garments. They are designed in such a way that gives you that extra warmth and comfort in the colder months. As they are supposed to be worn outside, they are made of rugged and heavy materials. Thus, a good quality outerwear will last you numerous seasons. These rugged and heavy outerwear look great. An outerwear enhances your overall look and style, and gives you a much broader and strong looking image.
“Winter dressing is all about having chic outerwear.” – George Kotsiopoulos
Clothing collections encompass a wide range of outerwear, including leather and cotton trenches, fancy pants, clingy ribbed knits, coats and jackets with lavish fur collar and a lot more. You can choose from different brands, types and styles of outerwear available in the market. To understand what you should buy you must be aware of your requirements because if you wrongly pair your attire with the outerwear, your look is killed instantly. Therefore, you must be sure of what you want and why you want it.
Different types of outerwear have been explicated below to make it easier for you to choose the best one for yourself.
- Double breasted overcoat: Also known as suit coat, this overcoat looks great on men with big builds. Double breasted overcoats look very impressive when worn properly.
- Pea Coat: The pea coat is the ideal office and casual attire. It goes well with both casual and tailored outfits. It also has a double breasted design.
- Trench Coat: Trench is a classic overcoat for men. It compliments all body types and can be worn over most of your formal attires.
- Bomber/Leather Jacket: A bomber or leather jacket gives you a more casual look and goes well with your casual attire, such as t-shirt and jeans. Just make sure the jacket fits well as an ill-fitted bomber jacket disfigures your built and body posture. You can go with either of them according to your preferences.
- Topcoat: A classic single-breasted topcoat goes with both broad and lean body types. The topcoat is heavier than your usual overcoats and gives you an extra layer of warmth. Topcoats make you look great!
There you have it. You must try these outerwears. Mindfully picked, well-fitted outerwears not only protect you from low temperatures but also make you look classy.